- Luxenta Cleaning offers a vast range of cleaning services, looking after your home as well as your work place. You benefit from our expertise in regular and deep domestic cleaning, our competitive prices and special offers and sense of creating a home cosiness.
We at Luxenta are happy to share with you our experience in taking care of every part of your house and giving you all kind of cleaning tips and tricks as well as new modern interior ideas. Our blog is to help you enjoy the tedious housework and make your chores easier.
Our first post is dedicated to using natural products in cleaning and disinfection of all areas. It’s based on the idea of make it yourself.
We present to you Tea tree oil (called also melaleuca oil), commonly used in Aromatherapy with antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties.
It is very simply and easy to make your own cleaning product. In a spray bottle place some of tea tree oil (1-2 tsp.) and fill it with water. It’s good for all surfaces and can replace your all-purpose cleaner.
7 Cleaning Uses for Tea Tree Oil:
- A few drops in your pets’ crates or beds keep the fleas away.
- Keeps your bathroom fresh.
- Freshen laundry: Add a few drops in your washing machine to scent your clothes. Also, if you forget to put the clothes in the dryer, run again with tea tree oil to remove mildew. You can also scent wool dryer balls with tea tree oil.
- Helps freshen the carpet.
- Can be used as a kitchen cleaner, polishing kitchen worktop and appliances.
- Cleans mold: Mix apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and scrub mold; place outside to sun-dry.
- Can be used as a homemade natural deodorant. The smell is quite strong, a mixture of mint and herbs.
- Don't forget that every cleaning product no matter natural or not is toxic when swallowed!
Tea Tree oil is well-known natural product and can be easily found online at a very good price. Follow the blog to get more information in our future posts about using tea tree oil in combination with other oils and ingredients.