1) Make sure to pick up a warm cloudy day in the spring for the thorough Spring Cleaning, so you can leave the door and the windows open for some fresh air. The sunlight enhances the evaporation, but in some cases, it can be dangerous for the delicate fibers of rugs and carpets if you leave them to dry naturally outdoors. The powerful sunlight also causes troubles when cleaning windows, because the sprayed solution dries right after application. Yet that's only a hint of what to choose a calm cloudy day for the Spring Cleaning.
2) Pre-vacuum all the floor coverings. This is the fastest and easiest method to get rid of the bigger sand particles, crumbs, dirt, hair, dust, etc. Especially if you have pets, vacuuming the carpets and the rugs is one of the most important things when cleaning. It should be high on your schedule for the Spring Cleaning as well. Change the vacuum cleaner bag to enhance the suction power and the cleaning effect, which on the other hand, will make the fibers fluffier and easy for deep cleaning.
3) Make several homemade detergent solutions for different spots and stains on different surfaces. Apply the solutions only onto small and easy for cleaning spots, and leave the most soiled areas and objects to a professional cleaning company. Thus, you will save time and efforts while doing the easy things by yourself and letting the professional cleaners do the other part. Some homemade solutions can really make you feel like a pro - for example, cold water and white vinegar are perfect for cleaning windows and mirrors. Hot water, baking soda, shampoo or another degreaser can remove spots from coffee, tea, tomato and other stains onto upholstery objects. A mixture of Tee Tree Oil can be used for cleaning throughout the house.
4) Find the best way for deep cleaning carpets and rugs, in advance. This means a thorough inspection of the floor coverings in your house at least a day or so before the cleaning. Once you know where the biggest stains are located and how many of them you have to deal with, you have to find a Carpet Cleaning Company. The hot water and steam cleaning systems of the professional cleaners can really make your rugs and carpets look like new, moreover the professional cleaners know exactly which safe detergent to choose for a flawless effect.
Another option is to use a rental carpet cleaning machine, but make sure to check the labels on the backings of the carpets.
5) Put the objects with wet traces to dry naturally outdoors and in the meantime, clean the appliances in the kitchen, the living room and the bathroom. They may need cleaning with a sanitizing product as well, which is the perfect solution for eliminating pollens, bacteria and other microorganisms. Sanitizing and deodorizing is very important, especially if you have pets and small kids at home.
6) Change the wardrobes, wipe off dust and leave the windows open for a while. Don't forget to put the enjoyment of your home's clean look as the last highlight in the spring cleaning schedule too.