ONE OFF SPRING CLEANING
THOROUGH SPRING CLEANING IN SOUTH WEST LONDON
Is It This Time Of Year Already – The Sunshine And Warm Weather Are Back. Trees Are Blooming And Fresh Scents Permeate The Air. What Better Motivation To Sort Out The Mess And Clutter In Your House And Welcome The Spring!
- Clean and sanitise worktop, tiled surfaces
- Clean cupboards top to bottom, inside and out
- Clean all kitchen appliances and sink
- Deep clean hob, extractor fan, oven
- Clean fridge, freezer
- Disinfect dishwasher, washing machine
SITTING AND DINING ROOM
- Dust all reachable surfaces
- Polish figurines, pictures, mirrors
- Wipe all applicable furniture
- Clean and move the furniture around
- Clean sideboards/cupboards inside and out
- Dust all reachable surfaces
- Polish figurines, pictures, mirrors
- Clean and move all applicable furniture
- Clean under bed
- Clean wardrobes, chest of drawers, nightstands inside and out
- Change bedding per request
- Sanitise all reachable tiled surfaces
- Clean all bathroom appliances
- Clean bathroom cabinet inside and out
- Clean bathroom sink
- Clean toilet bowl inside and out
ENTRANCE / COMMUNAL AREAS
- Dust all reachable surfaces
- Polish pictures, mirrors
- Clean landing, staircase, banister
- Deep clean front door and porch area
- Wipe wall marks (where possible)
- Clean all doors
- Clean skirting boards, radiators
- Dust ceilings and cobwebs (where reachable)
- Clean light switches, light shades
- Clean blinds, windows and window frames internally
- Empty and clean bins
- Vacuum and mop floors (as applicable)
Additional Charge: Carpet Cleaning and Windows External Cleaning
WHO IS YOUR ASSIGNED CLEANER?
- Carefully Selected and Interviewed
- Vetted and Insured
- Courteous and Friendly
- Knowledgeable and Committed
- Professionally Trained and Experienced
- Experts in Deep Cleanings
- Instructed in Key Holding Safety Policy
- Inducted in Health and Safety
WHAT ARE YOUR BENEFITS?
- Free Initial Meeting To Evaluate The Property Condition And Discuss Your Requirements
- Affordable Prices and Special Offers
- Detailed Deep Clean Of The Whole Premises
- Customised Task List to Target Specific Areas
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Accommodating Schedule Changes
- No Additional Charge For Oven and Window Internal Cleaning
- Professional Cleaning Advice
- Professional Cleaning Detergents and Equipment Supplied (if requested) – Vacuum Cleaners, Pressure Washers, Carpet Steam Cleaners
- Supervisor On-Site To Coordinate The Cleaning Process
- 48-hours Quality Guarantee After Completion
One Off Spring Prices
|One Off Spring Cleaning||£16.00 per hour (min 3 hours per booking apply)|
- Please Note: For One Off Spring Cleaning professional cleaning detergents, tools and equipment can be supplied by Luxenta Cleaning.
- If preferable all cleaning detergents, tools and equipment can be supplied from our Recommended List by the customer.
No Additional Charge for Oven and Window Internal Cleaning
Additional Charge for Carpet Cleaning and Window External Cleaning
One Call, Cleans It All.
Need your cooking appliances degreased, bathroom descaled and mouldy grouting scrubbed, windows shiny and dust removed from every surface and corner of your home, our team will tackle every challenge.
Luxenta Cleaners will follow all your requirements and special requests to the last detail and can also help out with changing bedding and ironing.
Affordable Prices. No Extra Hidden Charges.
Price is important and so is transparency in all dealings. This cleaning service is hourly based with an Estimated Cleaning Quote, taking into consideration your requirements, specifics regarding the property and current condition of the appliances.
We advise on the sufficient cleaning time, cleaning process, required cleaning supplies so best results are achieved. Our Supervisor will keep you updated of the team’s progress. The final price will be amended according to the cleaning hours required.
The Standard One Off Spring Task List is subject to Size, Condition of the property and sufficient allocated time.
The One Off Spring Task List can be customised based on your individual requirements. Please clarify if there are any specifics regarding your property.
Book the One Off Spring Cleaning Service at least twice a year even if you have Domestic Cleaning Service on a regular basis. There are extra cleaning tasks that are not usually included in the General Domestic Task List and require more attention.
Book along your One Off Spring Cleaning
One Off Spring Cleaning FAQs
How do you vet your cleaners?
All Luxenta Cleaners are interviewed in person and vetted, covering the following checks: proof of address, identifications, permission to work in UK, work references, check of cleaning tasks skills. All cleaners undergo our professional training program.
Do I have to stay at home when the cleaner comes to me?
No, that is not required. All Luxenta cleaners are fully vetted and insured, as well as experienced and reliable so that you can leave your cleaner to complete the cleaning unsupervised. Make sure that you arrange access to the property at the agreed time.
Can the cleaner get along with pets?
All Luxenta cleaners are happy to work in home environments, where friendly pets are present. Please let us know beforehand and give any relevant instructions for your pet care so we can take it into consideration when customising your task list.
Do you provide the cleaning products and equipment?
Luxenta Cleaning can provide all cleaning supplies at additional charge or you can supply the required cleaning products and equipment from our recommended list.
What is the difference between One Off Spring Cleaning and End of Tenancy Cleaning?
One Off Spring Cleaning is hourly based and charged cleaning service, performed to freshen up and deep clean everything in your home top to bottom, in- and outside. One or more cleaners depending on your requirements will be assigned to complete the job.
There are set prices for End of Tenancy Cleaning depending on the property size, where our professional team clean the whole property once it’s been vacated (when the tenancy is ended). A customised task list is followed to complete all required deep cleaning tasks as per the Estate Agency/Landlord instructions for a successful full return of the Deposit.
Is it possible to update the task list during the cleaning by adding or removing cleaning tasks?
Of course. Just let us know that your requirements have changed and we will accommodate your requests. This is a flexible cleaning service where you can update the task list along the way. We would only ask you for a sufficient notice, should you decide to make changes to a specialised deep cleaning service that you have booked together with your one off cleaning (as carpet or window cleaning). This will prevent us from sending our team with their specialised equipment in vain.
What if I am not happy with the service?
If you have any complaints please contact the office within 48 hours of completion of the cleaning session. The cleaners will re-clean the areas in question free of charge. We do our best to provide the highest quality of cleaning service and make sure to hear back from you after the session to ensure that you are fully satisfied and happy.
What if something is damaged during the cleaning? Do you have insurance cover?
We are fully insured with Liability Policy Insurance. We take full responsibility for any damages or breakages caused during the cleaning. Any damages should be reported by the customer within 24 hours after completion of the cleaning session. All Luxenta cleaners have been instructed to report any issues during the cleaning. Please read the full information in our Terms and Conditions/ Liability “Section 6”.
What areas do you cover?
Luxenta Cleaning provide Professional Cleaners in South London, South West London and some areas in Central London.
Our services can be found in the following postcodes:
W4, W6, W12, SW1X
SW2 – SW20
SE19, SE27, SE24
SM1 – SM7
CR0, CR2, CR4, CR8
If you are not in these areas, please do not hesitate to call us at 02039635455. We will find a solution for you!
What are your cleaners working hours?
Our cleaners are available from 8:00 until 19:00 from Monday to Saturday. On some occasions, depending on location (mainly), the cleaning can start by 7:00-7:30am. Please contact us for enquiries out of working hours and we will find a solution for you.
Can I specify the day when the One Off Spring Cleaning is completed?
You can specify the cleaning day and time, which will be discussed with you beforehand. We do our best to accommodate the suitable day and time for you.
Do I need to pay extra if I want the cleaning done at the weekend or on public holidays?
The same rates apply with no additional charges for cleanings at the weekend or on public holidays. Please browse Prices for full information.
Are the outside windows included in the standard task list?
Cleaning the windows externally is not included in our standard task list. The house cleaners clean all windows and window frames internally. You can book window external cleaning separately with our window cleaners, who use professional equipment – reach and wash with pure water system.
Can I get my carpets/upholstery professionally cleaned as well? Should I move my furniture?
You can get your carpets professionally cleaned, booking our carpet cleaning service along with the deep cleaning service. The carpet team will treat the required areas once the deep cleaning service is completed. All furniture will be moved around by our team apart from extra heavy furniture.
What service guarantees do you offer?
We offer Quality Guarantee for any shortcomings to be redone Free of Charge 48 hours after the cleaning is completed.
What if I need to reschedule the cleaning session?
You may reschedule any cleaning appointment up to five workings days prior. This is a sufficient notice to arrange a different slot for the cleaning session. We will do our best to offer other options with less notice, but can’t guarantee the schedule availability.
What payment methods do you accept?
The payment for the cleaning service can be arranged by cash or by bank transfer.
The invoice will be sent after the cleaning is completed.